The Window to The Hotel Guest
This touchpoint can create the first and the last impressions in your hotel guests' minds. The art of welcoming your customers gives them a confident feeling that they are in safe hands. The staff at the hotel reception interaction point should be great communicators not only for face-to-face interactions but also for the phone call and email. This touchpoint provides the best guidance for your hotel guests on what they can expect during their stay.
Create a positive and memorable experience
by improving your guest welcoming touchpoint
Gain customer loyalty for your hotel brand
by measuring the pulse of check in and check out from guests perspective
Create your competitive differentiation
by making sure that your hotel reception staff are knowledgeable and helpful
XP TouchFree™ - Touchless Smiley Feedback Terminal
Collect feedback at the hotel reception with TouchFreeXPress™ – the world’s first and only touchless feedback kiosk for hotels. This is the game-changer guest feedback kiosk. Simply manage the question of multiple hotel locations. Change questions remotely on an e-ink to monitor your customers' satisfaction as they interact with your reception staff.
- Completely Touchless Kiosk
- Change questions remotely from dashboard
- Switch to ABC choice and understand the “Why”
- Portable and wireless
- Works with included battery 2+ years
- Wireless built-in connection (GSM networks)
Touchless smiley & multiple choice kiosk
XP Cast™ - ABC Choices Feedback Terminal
Same idea as guest smiley feedback terminal but smarter. When you are looking for additional information and precise answer, switch from smiley buttons to a multiple-choice button to capture your customer feedback at the hotel reception interaction point.
- Understand the “Why” but keep high response rate
- Wireless connection (GSM or Wi-Fi networks)
- Portable and wireless with battery-life up to 3 years
Multiple choices feedback terminal
Use our application for tablet kiosk if you want to enable your customers to provide opentext comments at the hotel reception desk. This additional input that you collect will complement and help you discover what elements of your service are causing dissatisfaction for your guests.
- Ask the follow up “WHY” question
- Opentext comment
- Direct to social platforms to leave positive feedback
- Manage and change questions remotely
Tablet feedback kiosk
XP Poll™ - Chip & QR Code
Display feedback QR Code at hotel reception desks. With our simple and cost-effective solution using QR codes and chip-enabled labels, you can complement other feedback collector channels at the reception desk to drive better response rates and quality data, and get your guests' feedback in essential moments.
- Convenient for anyone to use and share feedback QR Code feedback links are great for collecting feedback from your audience and customers
- Get feedback wherever your customers are Get actionable feedback with optimized link for all devices—mobile, desktop, and tablet
- Track, change and edit your QR Code question Editability, trackability, and changeability are key elements of QR feedback links
QR code & chip feedback label